March 11, 2011

Moment of Silence please!

My thoughts go out to the families affected by the tragic earthquake and tsunami in the country of the rising sun, Japan.


To think I was going there to work, I know the risks regarding earthquakes, but if there is anything positive to come from this tragic event, it's that it's Japan, they are the most, well prepared country to handle an earthquake, and it wasn't another 3rd world developing country without the infrastructure and support that Japan has. Nonetheless, my saddest thoughts and prayers goes out to the nation.


Brighter note, cooked up this mean pasta tonight. Used whatever I could find and had leftover: penne rigatoni, ketchup, salsa sauce, mixed veggies, grilled chicken breasts...




Sign out post number seventy,
Kevin Yeung

No comments:

Post a Comment