March 5, 2011

Thinking to myself.

Had lunch with the relatives today, it was nice of them to invite me since I'm living on my own pretty much this week. Oooh, my aunt offer to pay some of my future SLR camera, along with my sister woohoo! Going to be meeting up with my BUS800 group tomorrow morning, AFTER the Liverpool - Manchester United game of course... please no more bribed ref!!


Time is going by fast! less than 2 months until HK with the cousin, should be awesome, as long as he doesn't spend too much time with his studying, while I'll be carefree and done with my studies. Things are looking up these days, I'm becoming less stressful with school. Feels good. Need to find time and go grocery shop tomorrow I hope.


Sign out post number sixty four,
Kevin Yeung

No comments:

Post a Comment